Agnostic.com

33 2

Name your US reps and what they do for you/your district

I see so much coverage of AOC, but hardly any local commentary, from people who don't live in her district . Tell me about what other US reps are doing.

MarkiusMahamius 7 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sharice Davids - Kansas 3rd congressional district. Centrist Democrat who votes with establishment Dems: Handed Trump $4.5 billion to expand the ICE concentration camp system (multiple suicides and deaths from neglect - you’ve all seen the photos and read the reports and seen the hearings). Is opposed to the $15 minimum wage law being worked on by the House. Opposes Medicare 4 All. Opposes banning assault weapons. Supports the bloated military budget and wars of choice. It goes on.

Rep James Comey R. Sen. CB Embry Jr. R
Nothing. Less than nothing 😟

Coons and carper democrats

bobwjr Level 10 July 15, 2019

Coons has been leading the fight against trump

Rep. Bill Huizenga 🌈 - My rep is a right-wing water carrier and conspiracy monger, especially when it comes to reproductive rights. He plays up his Dutch heritage, while not really liking actual Dutch values.

"The Dutch in Michigan are almost more Dutch than the Dutch in the Netherlands. The people in my district are very conservative, Calvinist, religious, humble and face harsh winters. They still go to church for weddings..." -Rep Bill Huizenga
[mlive.com]

In that way, he was the perfect successor to my former rep, Pete Hoekstra 🌈, another Dutch heritage guy that advances crackpot right-wing conspiracy theories. He is now ambassador to the Netherlands. I'm surprised he lasted this long as one of the first things he did as ambassador was to insult the Netherlands. It made national and international news:
[time.com]
[theguardian.com]

This may or may not be a picture of Rep. Bill Huizenga (MI-R).

Democrat Pete Visclosky. Been there for about 40 years. I have no idea what he has done or accomplished. He talks about protecting the steel industry and keeps getting re-elected. I don't think I've seen his name on any legislation. IDK if he sits on any committees. I've never seen him interviewed on TV ....okay I don't really pay attention, but there's been lots of politicians I've made note of who have not even served close to 40 years.

President Trump did more for the US Steel industry in less than a year than Visclosky (and our next door neighbor Obama) did in a combined 40 PLUS years!

I'm no fan of steel and the pollution, but it is about the jobs and keeping the factories opened. Many friends, neighbors and customers work there. This guy has done nothing.

twill Level 7 Sep 13, 2019

In the Senate we have two Republicans pretending to be Democrats and Harris by running for president has unmasked herself. I am hoping we will be rid of both those scum sucking pigs in the next election. Unfortunately I live in California's Inbred Empire and for the House we have another Republican pretender named Pete Aguilar who is bought off by big money donors but I am hoping his resistance to Medicare for All will unseat him soon as well....

Greg Gianforte.
He assaulted a reporter the night before the election, and since then he’s done nothing to distinguish himself beyond being a Trump lackey, and passing a massive tax break for himself and his obscenely wealthy buddies.
Having done as much damage to the nation as he can, he’s now turning his sights on the destruction of Montana as its governor.

David Rouser, a Useless Piss Ant Republiturd . But hey, the Rednecks love him .

GEGR Level 7 Aug 7, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.