Agnostic.com

34 5

What kind of post do you like to see most on this site?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anything really, depends on the mood I'm in. I suppose I gravitate towards the silly ones if anything, but that's only because I don't really give a shit most of the time or take very much seriously, and the stuff I do just evolves around me and mine so not for here anyway. That was a long winded load of old nothing! 🙂

Lmao...no really....I get it!

Posts that encourage discussion or input from others.

Marz Level 7 Mar 17, 2018

Post bashing religion are good. Others are good also.

Random ones and ones that contradict religion.

I like a bit of everything.

Fun light stuff that lets me learn more about others in this website, or encourages people to tell their own stories.

I enjoy intellectual questions. Something I can really dig into. Plus, it’s just good for your brain. But a person also has to be open to learning new information or the disscusion is a moot point.

I like fun posts the most, but I also like to hear about what people are feeling about the world we live in. I grow weary of the anti religious posts the most. The religious people live on the same world we do, and they have a right to do so. But I think most all post regardless of the content are OK.

I don't mind as long as its interesting and not about religion really.

you couldn't have said it better @sarahjustme

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.