Agnostic.com

24 16

Less than a thousand points to level 8...

Today might be the day!

With your help of course.

Akfishlady 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Soon, members will be saying this to you: You're an eight.

I'm behind you 100%

I average a thousand points a day - you can do it-go girl.

Will this "accomplishment" make you proud, or will you have to step back and say to yourself, "Where the hell has all that time gone?"

Here's a few extra points...

...help!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 17, 2018

...to...

Trying...

@Akfishlady The peskiest of all projects - I've been at work! 🙂

Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, Father, me dog is dead. Could ya' be saying' A mass for the poor creature?'

Father Patrick replied, 'I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Agnostics down the lane, and there's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature.'

Muldoon said, 'I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think *€5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?'

Father Patrick exclaimed, 'Sweet Mary and Joseph. Why didn't ya tell me the dog was Catholic?'

Typical! LOL!

What about multiple comments?

Do you get points when others comment? Do I get points? Can we share points? Do the longer comments receive more points?

Click on a person star and it will answer your questions.

@Marine Thank you. I'll add this comment just to give points to ourselves? I'll also like your post.

Now start following people and make some friends click on their piucture then click follow. Thanks

5 points

yowzers! i just got to 6.

To infinity (8) and beyond...good luck! May the luck of the Irish be with you!

Nena Level 6 Mar 17, 2018

I'm not in any rush to reach my next level, I'm enjoying the "journey". 😉

@Akfishlady You'll never know until you get there so go for it! I have confidence in you! (And I want to hear about that next dimension.)

I've always wanted to eight a woman of your stature. Hope this pushes you over the top.

@Akfishlady
No! You get back out there kid and show them what you've got. Youre a STAR! We're all counting on you! I've never wanted to eight a woman so badly in my life.
I hope you'll remember us when you hit the big time.

*and that's another 5 points for you

How about some Irish jokes for St. Patrick's Day?

The Doctor was puzzled 'I'm very sorry Mr O'Flaherty, but I can't diagnose your trouble. I think it must be drink.'

'Don't worry about it Dr Cullen, I'll come back when you're sober.' said O' Flaherty.

Yea you,!!

You are soooo bad, I like that in a person, of course I'll help.

jeffy Level 7 Mar 18, 2018

Good luck! I am only currently a 6.8 and so based on my mathematical learning and my time/comments on here it will only take me 2 years to reach level 8.

Can I help you put your new T shirt on? This may be the points that get you there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.