Agnostic.com

9 1

What innocuous habits do you have?

Sucking yer thumb, biting yer fingernails, picking yer nose, twirling yer hair! I'm a tapper which some find irritating!

atheist 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sucking other people's thumbs, biting other people's nails, picking other people's noses, and twirling other people's hair. I just can't help it.

@atheist They are always wanting something anyway.🙂

Sometimes break into character voices when driving or shopping.
Cuss like a sailor when driving, altho I don't road rage.

I probably do all kinds of things but I only pick my nose to get the shit out that builds up in it at work.

Lol!

Hmm, I just commented on the 'idiosyncratic behaviours' post, but perhaps it's better (or also) suited here...

I have a thing about numbers, pattern & symmetry.
I like to see repeated or sequential number sequence. Bonus if they're palindromes.
I also order sushi (& other things) in even numbers.
I mostly do it for fun and to get a rise out of my friends, or to let them get a rise out if me. ?

@atheist I can see that. I pick from the back, I always figure that, if stocked right, the items with the shorter best before date (not that a date can be short, but you get the point) are towards the front.

@atheist I can come up with rational reasons for most of my irrational behaviors. ?

@atheist all praise be to me! Ha ha. My religion will be pants optional, by the way, and will somehow involve bacon.

Biting my nails, sometimes I hum or sing, but mostly cynicism sarcasm and humor.

Pulling my beard to a point and poking my tongue out when im concentrating.

is that a good thing?

very good lol made me laugh

Biting my nails. I can stop for a little while but as soon as I get a little stressed out I start chewing them down to the point that they bleed

I'm not sure how to define that term "innocuous." I like to play with my hair, but it drives my sister and friends complete insane. I like to tap out the rhythms of things... like I'll hear a rhythm in the washing machine, and I'll tap along and create another rhythm to compliment it. I do the same with the dryer, the dishwasher, a car coming down the road... and it drives those around me insane. So I’m not sure innocuous could really define my habits. I like the though.

Just like me... 😉

I have been accused of humming.

Yeah me too. Or even sing

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38594
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.