Agnostic.com

8 4

LINK Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, is dead by suicide, found in his Manhattan jail cell

Epstein, 66, was being held on federal sex trafficking charges.

OMG!! The house of cards is coming down!

HippieChick58 9 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One way or another, the guards had something to do with it. They either did it or allowed it to be done.

The house of cards was just preserved by this convenient death, what do you mean Paula? His death covers it all up for the guilty members of his sex ring.

Once the dust settles I think this will be an acceleration of the fall of the game of Drumpf.

While on suicide watch... Right !

...had heard of earlier attemp,
and muddled info...

How many times did he stab himself between his shoulder blades?

I am always suspicious if someone is found hanged in jail. That's an old-fashioned way for guards to get rid of inmates. Either because someone paid them to, or they simply found the inmate particularly contemptible.

Last week an inmate was beaten by another at the request of a guard. Happens all the time.
I read far to much damned news.

This sounds fishy to me.

Do they think we are stupid ???😡

Yes. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:386692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.