Agnostic.com

43 12

Have you ever had a romantic "pet name?"

Pet names from lovers, do you like them or are they silly?
Have you ever had one assigned to you by a lover?

When talking to me, my husband calls me "squishy bear." And, when talking about me to others, he calls me "the General."

I think I would like them to be combined. As in, General Squishy Bear. LOL

silvereyes 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My ex-husband would call me his "beady-bee" and I have no idea how that came about.

My girlfriend call me her King and I call her my Babycakes. Now ex wife called me Asshole and I called her Bitch.

My favorite, and perhaps the only one I've ever liked, is Kitten Face. But it's not from a lover, its from a friend. Apparently, my face is very soft and strokable. And maybe she was drunk when she came up with it, but it has stuck in certain circles.

LOL! general squishy bear! hahaha!

i had one lover with whom i shared a selection of sentimentally coloured, kitschy pet names in an affectedly gushing way, like plueschi (fluffy) & hummelpo (bumblebee's bum); we were the igelbauch ([tender as a] hedgehog's belly) & he was katzibaer (kitten bear) which turned into kotzibaer (puke bear) during arguments.

@silvereyes, i used to fall for the creative guys, musicians, poets, painters, with empty pockets 🙂

@silvereyes, until it comes to paying the bill 😀

My family called me ChaCha or Chicy..

Of course. Who hasn’t ?

Lots, silky was one of them...

Make a great pop group lol. I give my dogs pet names always.

I recall an occasional joke or something but no real romantic pet names.

"Blue." In reference to my being "distant," and my eyes.

MikaB Level 5 Mar 17, 2018

I call my wife fluffy bunny

Someone used to call me panda and "something else about me" Vader lol

Angelface, Babe, Sweets, none that were really inventive.

I don't know if os romantic but I love it: "Sil".

My favorite was “fuckmuffin “

I guess the closest I've ever come is "silly butt"? Idk, never thought of it as a pet name but I guess it is lol.

"Psycho cunt from hell". Oh....like that's a bad thing?
(I maybe, but his credit score is 800.)

No.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.