Agnostic.com

8 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just like Tramp, I think Biden's tongue works faster than his brain. Even though I will vote for the democratic nominee, I'm having a really hard time liking any of the candidates. All of the "hell fire and brimstones" speeches and interviews are a turnoff to me.

Amazing how stress makes all these hidden biases and prejudices pop up and slam you in the face. Face it, grandpa Biden. You are not immune nor aware (is this where woke would fit?) from the American disease.

Bernie, dammit!

Ooooops Freudian slip from another racist dinosaur.

Why is this has been the front runner ?. Please America choose someone with some energy and fresh ideas.

Yep.... looks like I’ll be voting third party again. Hope Gary Johnson hits the campaign trail again.

Well fancy that.

Ah, Uncle Joe, the darling of the Clinton, DLC, Dem establishment leaders who care more about stopping Bernie than winning the next prez election. He will probably be their nominee and, just like Hillary, will be a sure loser in 2020 against Trump. You heard it here first. He is just as out of touch and apathetic about average people as Hillary, just less smooth......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:388083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.