Agnostic.com

10 7

Ok So Last Week Was A Bit Rough!

Still haven't figured out why I choose to share my personal business here but perhaps it's because I feel really comfortable here and I get positive support here.

So Friday evening, I decided to head to the mall and do some shopping. I was in Houston's Galleria Mall which is the biggest mall we have here and in a pretty safe and upscale area.

I was in the mall perhaps 2 hours. I come out of the mall to the parking garage and my car is not where I parked it! There is actually another car in its spot. I immediately called the police and mall security. The police and mall security took me all over the mall parking area with my remote, thinking I am a ding bat who can't remember where I parked.

We never found the car. So the police officer took my report and reported the car stolen. I reported it to my insurance and contacted infinity to see if they can track the car. I called an uber and got myself home.

Saturday, infinity contacts me and says they got an intermittent signal from the car and it appears to be heading to South Texas. Houston Police Department also contacts me and ofcorese they are unavailable to locate the car and it's out of their jurisdiction. I happen to share with them that infinity is tracking the car and it appears to me heading to South Texas. The officer was like " sir, chances are you will not recover this car and if you do it will most likely be in pieces my advice is you begin the process of getting another car."

Saturday evening, I instructed infinity to coordinate with my insurance so hopefully the insurance will resolve it.

Oh my car is a 2015 infinity Q50

I need transportation, and the odds are I may not recover the car so I made a decision to get another car but this time not a luxury car! If I get. Regular car maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Called Uber, and I go to the Nissan dealership in my area where I knew the sales manager as his wife's sister was one of my patients. He had some 2017 Nissan Maximas with huge rebates on the lot which they were trying to get rid of so I picked out one I liked and bought it.

Sunday late evening, I need Alcohol!
I told my friends about the ordeal so they decided to take me out for drinks.

Sunday morning, no updates yet on my missing car! This is the car I had to buy.

twshield 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd choose a Nissan Maxima over an Infinity. I'm sorry about your ride, but at least you have something nice and new!

Well at least your friends took you out to drink!

Really this is rotten. I'll never understand the stealing mentality.

That stinks. Sorry to hear.

Sorry you had to go through that crap. I'm glad you were able to get it resolved quickly.
I've never had that problem, I've never had a vehicle worth stealing. lol

Sorry Tim, that sucks!

Wow! That's awful. So sorry your car was stolen. That just sucks.

That sucks I had a car stolen once. I did get it back but had to drive from Gainesville Florida to the other side of Mississippi to get it back. The burned the clutch up in it and messed up the transmission

I'm so sorry you had such a crappy start to the weekend. I've never had a car stolen, but no one wants my cars. I am totally anal about making sure the doors are locked when I leave it in a parking lot and my current car is 11 years old. I hope your insurance company has been cooperative.

This is crazy! I'm sorry this happened to you. What a pain in the butt having to go through all that. I hope your car is recovered.

your other car is probably on its way to Mexico

and forgot to say sorry!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39138
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.