Agnostic.com

2 0

QUESTION Michio Kaku on The Meaning of Existence - God & Men - YouTube

My Ideas are like Michio Kaku I think Atheist & Theist have it both Wrong! And I think (Not Here on Earth, because it is a Reality we have to accept ... ) But in the Meantime The Choices we make does effect another Life we might have (?) .I think we have a Spiritual Afterlife.. )

PriceMichael 4 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve read several of Michio Kaku’s books and enjoyed them immensely. That doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything he says. I like Dawkins, Harris, Krauss and a host of other folks but may disagree with them on some points. I don’t believe in anything spiritual but I’ll continue to follow Mr. Kaku for his wisdom elsewhere.

gearl Level 8 Nov 19, 2017

"My Ideas are like Michio Kaku I think Atheist & Theist have it both Wrong!"

How can atheists 'have it wrong' when atheism isn't even a claim but a LACK of belief in god claims?

"And I think (Not Here on Earth, because it is a Reality we have to accept ... ) But in the Meantime The Choices we make does effect another Life we might have. I think we have a Spiritual Afterlife.. )

But have you got a good reason for doing so? If it is good is it falsifiable then?

Paul Level 5 Nov 16, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3948
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.