Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Trump Demands Staff Break Any Laws Necessary to Get Wall Built by 2020 | Vanity Fair

When staffers have nervously suggested that Trump’s demands are unworkable or illegal, the president has apparently told them not to worry because he’ll pardon everyone who helps him get this thing done, and has “waved off worries about contracting procedures and the use of eminent domain, saying ‘take the land,’” according to officials who sat in on the meetings.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've worked for developers before, and having your underlings be able to break laws with impunity to get thier projects done is a wet dream for them.

1of5 Level 8 Aug 29, 2019

Telling people to break the law!?!?!?! and no one does anything to stop him. Our elected officials have a lot to answer for.

The inactivity of the Ds pisses me off.

@slydr68 The damn mess in WA DC sure better bring out the voters in 2020. If this mess doesn't I have no clue what will.

@slydr68 An attempt would be appreciated and might sway public opinion, thus forcing the Rs to act.

@MizJ um, the Dems are still outnumbered,and smart enough not to start a fight they cannot win Unless some Repugs with a spine (look!humor!) join them

True to his entire previous life.......

Makes as much sense as rebuilding the Hindenburg.

The dotard has had over 2 years to get his wall done and produced nothing at all. He claims some of it is built and shows us pics of areas that were going to be refurbed anyway. Every few years the existing wall gets updated and replaced. "Trump's Wall" is nowhere in sight.

An impeachable offense.

Since no one has reigned him in via constitutional sanctioned oversight why would he be worried?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.