Agnostic.com

10 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another drunk asshole with a gun permit..well that's gone as are his guns..thankfully no was accidentally hit by his stray bullets..smfh..

That cretin should be held without bail!

He was held, he couldn't make bail.

If we had half as many smart people as we do guns, we would be a much better country.

Of course all the empty “mini vodka bottles” in the back seat might have had something to do with it too.

Guns and alcohol, what a great mix.

1of5 Level 8 Aug 29, 2019

Only in America! It is insanity to have such a cavalier attitude to discharging guns. My husband had two shotguns which he held licenses for and kept in a locked gun cabinet at home. They were mainly used by him and my two sons to shoot clay pigeons with (on our own land), and the occasional vermin. When he died I had to hand them over to the police who gave them into the safekeeping of a registered gun dealer, as I didn’t hold a gun license. In order for my son, who lives in England to get them, he had to register with a gun club, local to where he lives, and hold a current gun license. Only then could they be sent...to the gun club, not to his address. He keeps them at the club because with two young children at home, he fears that even in a locked cabinet they could be a danger ...should they gain access to them.

That sounds far to sensible

Thanks to NRA another nut job with guns

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 29, 2019

Bliach 🤢

He should be arrested and evaluated and not be allowed to own a gun again. That's pretty simple.

I couldn't agree more.

Geez ,maybe he should take a ride on Old Sparky just for Rampant Stupidity?!! (CT used to use the Electric Chair for executions... "Old Sparky" )

Are come on now, a new one with pulse-width modulation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395281
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.