Agnostic.com

9 0

What’s one of the dumbest movies you’ve watched?

EmeraldJewel 7 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can't remember...I purge quickly...

Cast Away with Tom Hanks. The only bad movie he ever made imo.

Those stupid Scary Movie sequels... or american pie movies... so goddam dumb and wasssuuuuppp was never funny!! -_-

Lmfao

Knock Knock - really bad

gater Level 7 Sep 12, 2019

I had a friend who told me with great anger, "Dumb and Dumber" was the stupidest movie she had ever seen.

I asked her: "What part of "dumb" and "dumber" didn't you understand when you went to see that movie;.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Night Patrol, 1984. The only movie I've actually walked out of. It was advertised as being something like Police Academy but that was a lie. No plot to speak of, just things happening for no apparent reason, and then other things happening.

It "starred" the Unknown Comic, if that gives you any hint at how bad it was.

I saw the Unknown Comic in Vegas about 40 years ago - he was pretty good.

Idiocracy... Though the first 2:54 minutes are a true portrayal of what is happening in our country!

Watch it and see! It's 2:54 you will agree with!

Source:

I loved that movie only because it supports my own attitude on procreation. My own adult children - college educated, smart, handsome or pretty, physically wonderful specimens, accomplished, kind, empathetic, etc - are married to equally wonderful people, yet 2 ot them are probably not going to have children. That is painful on several levels, as I really want grandchildren to love, but also I feel that they have a moral imperative to procreate. The world needs more quality people, not more less-than-prime-examples-of-humanity!

The day after tomorrow. A post about global cooling brought it to mind. Absolute garbage

The Never Ending Story or Delirious.

Oh gawd! Feels like u spend all your life watching that movie.

@EmeraldJewel Only thing I can say about it, that it lived up to it's title. I thought the damn thing was never going to end. If that teacher didn't rent it for everyone to watch before Winter break, I would have never watched it. Can you believe they 3 parts of that movie?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.