Agnostic.com

28 8

Oh, God!!

Do you scream 'Oh God' while having sex? If not, what's your thing?
*asking for a friend ??

#god #sex
Amyg23 5 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Do you really have to laugh ?" Is a usual one

I wouldn't Ma'am, I have no sense of humour

I yell "Oh sweet Mother Theresa!"

godef Level 7 Mar 21, 2018

It's more like just "oooh, ooooh, OOOOHHH!!!" LOL!

My sounds are just grunts, groans, moans, heavy breathing.

I usually just say "nasty" stuff depending on which act is being done.

@Amyg23 Do you clap your hands as well? lol

"holy mother of fuck".

I am a bit embrassed but that is the truth.

Hey dude, it gets it done right? 🙂

As I've said before, you don't get to know unless you're there when it happens.

Spoil sport!

@ipdg77 Suck it up, buttercup! 😉

haha

Well, maybe not scream.......🙂

marga Level 7 Mar 21, 2018

Women are far noisier, I am totally silent.
To be honest I feel extremely uncomfortable when the woman makes a lot of noise and there are other people in the house so that usually dampens my/our enthusiasm. I am old after all. I live with my 31 year old son, lots of noise from his end of the house, I shut all the doors and put a pillow over my head. We also have lots of guests here at times, so there is a lot of variety in noise, and almost all of it female. I think they gay girls are even louder, I can only turn the music up so much without upsetting the neighbours.

Trying to remember. Been too long.

Well because theonly sex i get is giving Blow Jobs, I just make funny sounds when he is getting off!

On a related thought: I read an article recently by a man asking why women said "don't stop". Their speculations were quite funny.

I know why I say it, by the way. 🙂

Anyone want to give their thoughts on that?

marga Level 7 Mar 21, 2018

@FortyTwo What does ATM mean?

@Amyg23 Not according to the article and the men's speculations. 🙂

@FortyTwo Oh....well, it happens....a lot.

Well, maybe not precisely ATM, but pretty close beforehand 🙂

OK, I sometimes get told, ok, stop now, stop, stop, its too sensitive then lots of sighing, so I guess that is the other side of "don't stop".

@Rugglesby lol

@Shelton Really?! I usually think 'for fuck's sake, you're kidding?'

You have identified a serious problem for Atheists. I suggest we create a study group to establish new sexual exclamations.

Oh god works. extolling some deity that I have been granted this much pleasure.

Only talk when I'm about to cum. One day imma just shout out
TIMMMBURRRRRR!!!

f--- yeh

Yes I do. It just feels natural since that's a part of my vocabulary, and to not do it would feel like I'm editing myself. That's not something I want to do during shmex.

I usually have a nasty running commentary regarding the act involved therein with the caveat of I’m cumming where do you want it.

I don't say "oh gawd"... my utterings are usually expletives.

Well, I guess I'll have record myself next time. I don't remember screaming anything!

Something like the scene in when Harry met Sally?

Odd answer, but I'm not sure. I think I might, sometimes. I'm not generally taking notes.

If I do, it's no reference to a sky fairy, just an expression of intense pleasure.

Indecypherable in human language

Scream? No. Vocal? Yes. Yes! Oh, God, yeeesssss!!! 😀

I like to talk dirty and nasty. But I have said oh shit a few times.

As I recall, and it's been a while, there are a lot of biblical references: 'Jesus Christ' gets a mention, 'Fucking hell!!!', 'My God!!!', ....thinking about it if I hadn't been exposed to the bible shagging would have been silent!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.