Agnostic.com

3 2

QUESTION The Irreversible Damage of Mark Zuckerberg’s Silence

Zukerberg is a TURD.

Now comes the revelation that for several years, Facebook allowed third parties to access vast amounts of our personal information, and the company was both lax in monitoring how those groups used that data, and slow to address abuse when it was discovered. These facts reveal Facebook’s struggles over how to address the challenges that the openness it has always prized has wrought. They raise questions about the degree to which Facebook has acted and is acting in the best interest of its users, and suggest the possibility that Facebook has, at times, covered up information. And they force us all to ask: Can Mark Zuckerberg be trusted?

ballou 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find Facebook to be no worse than any of the rest. Google, for example, says that if you click on their stuff and use it that you are agreeing with everything that they do. This is like saying that you have no say so in the matter at all. Vast changes are coming about now based on algorithm. This is very hard to understand but can be seen in the last few months if you watch your site pages well.
The bottom line is that neither Zuckerberg nor anyone else built a social media site for you to be a part of for free. That means that their business is marketing by way of informational use.

Well, I'm pretty sure the jack booted thugs will be coming for me based on what I've posted on FB. I will have lots of friends being taken at the same time. If I gotta go, I'm going in a blaze!

I don't know. I don't want to shut it down completely. Maybe just increase the security level?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40981
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.