Agnostic.com

9 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LMAO πŸ˜„ πŸ˜†πŸ€­! So pathetic when these Christians want to impose their beliefs on everyone yet warn against Sharia law...

The religious crazies will not be happy until they shove all the gays back into the closet, slap virginity belts on all the unmarried girls, institute weekly palm checks (wasn't masturbating supposed to grow hair on your palms???).... This country is in free fall.....we'll be a banana republic before you know it. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ The irony - of course - is that the very people railing against Sharia law are trying to institute pretty much the same thing in this country.....apparently its only a problem if you're wearing burka. ???? wtf????

OMG....

Xtians: keeping the ACLU busy! Here in my home state, too. πŸ™„

Neanderthals

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 10, 2019

Unconstitutional.

And this is their business because.........?

The last time I checked this was 2019 and not 1919. They need to pull there head out of the past . Not all couple want to go through the bs of marraige.

Yes the β€œpast” is where their heads are. I had something else in mind but β€œpast” will do 🀣

WOW! sounds like the south's version of Sharia Law.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.