Agnostic.com

14 1

It's the weekend, and there was a $500 bonus in your last paycheck. What will you do?

1.Clean your house, wash your car, do errands. After all, you have your duties. The money goes in the bank.

2.Go to the mall and spend all the money on stuff you like.

3.Reserve a room at a national park and spend the weekend in nature

4.Spend it on your significant other

5.Other (name what it is)

My choice is #1. I already do #3 just living in Thailand

birdingnut 8 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Buy weed. Sit on the beach and veg...

Hutch Level 7 Mar 25, 2018

We actually had that happen this week times 2! We did #1. We are so boring. Lol

Splurge some, save some.

sadly, nothing. Just bank it.

It goes in the bank, but I'm not doing chores. 😛 I might just sleep the weekend away.

It would go in the savings account

Book a day's fishing in Tampa Bay or the Gulf. If the bonus were $5,000 I'd go for a fishing trip in Alaska for Salmon and halibut.

I would buy some more bras (cause I'm low). I have no significant other (or so I've been told). I don't want a room by myself. I'd probably let my kids go on a shopping spree

Number one for sure, save for a rainy day.

Just make sure all the bills are paid and there's food in the house. I rarely splurge and am definitely not a clothes/shoe horse. I wouldn't know what to do with it.

God's tits. I need that just for my direct debits.

1. Take my kids on vacation

Pay bills....that's all I ever do.

marga Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

Invest some in my business, then do #1 and book #2 for the following weekend, and some goes to charities.

Nomad Level 6 Mar 22, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.