Agnostic.com

11 7

LINK U.S. Health System Waste Hits $935 Billion A Year

Infuriating. Disgustingly infuriating. 😡😡😡

SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is why we need universal healthcare.

And this is on top of the fact that 20 to 25% off the top goes to pay the insurance companies' overhead.

That's why it needs a overhaul republicans won't do it,paid off by insurance companies

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 15, 2019

I support medicare-for-all however I do believe America like all of the other countries with Universal Health Care should have a choice of supplemental insurance. Medicare does not pay for everything.

I spent 5 days in a Hungarian hospital this spring. They made me well and it cost $824. I had two EKGs, two sonograms 17 bags of fluid because of vomiting and diarrhea from dehydration. I did have to supply my own toilet paper eating utensils and bath towel . There were always from three to five of us in the room but the most important thing is they made me well. It would not have cost me a dime if I had been from the EU.

Tired of this? Do Not Vote for any Dem that doesn't Support Single Payer Health Care/Medicare for All..it is Beyond Time!

It’s INSANITY. Health care is at like 10% of GDP and WAY more of the federal budget than they like to say. There is administrative waste, over treatment waste, fraud waste. And no regulation at all on pharmaceuticals.

I've seen it up close and personal. It is ridiculous.

Insurance system is designed for greed not need.

Reprehensible

Horrendous

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 14, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:414216
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.