Agnostic.com

9 1

What do You do When You Have a sexless Marriage

What do You do When You Have a sexless Marriage , Finally decided to explore Life and Tired of the loneliness, Has anyone else had this feeling??

joewarrenflAgm 2 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was married for 14 years, sexless for the last 13 years. I made the mistake of giving in to it. I lost my sexuality, and now in my sixties I'm trying to find it. Don't let that happen to you!

Discuss your dissatisfaction. Ask for a revisit of your vows & perhaps ask for a release. An open marriage can work when each party is consenting & the terms can be worked out. It is a contract & can be amended. Mine was.

Have the hard conversation with your spouse....it takes two to get to the point your marriage is at. If you are unhappy, chances are that your partner is too. Work to repair the relationship (if possible) through discussion or perhaps seeking help (counseling). In the end, if the marriage is not working for you anymore and you see no hope of repairing it, leave honorably (don't cheat on your spouse and then blame them).

As others have said there are several reasons for a sexless marriage. Of course it is very hurtful when someone you loved and have had some very special intimate moments doesn't want to be touched by you anymore. So you have to get out because there is just more than sex missing from the marriage.

It depends on the reason if from illness and love and affection is present then difficult, my wife was cold and distant that can't abide were divorced . Why is the big question

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 15, 2019

My husband was very ill the last thirteen years of our marriage and it was sexless but not Loveless. If a man has ever had a heart attack during sex with you it turns you off for a while. Fortunately I was not permanently turned off.

you got to get on a different bus.

The same thing I am doing with no girlfriend. 🙂

(unless agreed-to by both partners) I would not call that a marriage.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:414506
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.