Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK HUD officials knowingly failed 'to comply with the law,' stalled Puerto Rico hurricane relief funds

Lawmakers questioned why HUD kicked off a funding process for 17 states affected by disasters — but left out Puerto Rico.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nasty Fucking Assholes

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 19, 2019

Feckin' awful.

This entire administration lacks any empathy or compassion😠

Bigotry obviously...

This article fails to even mention the financial control board overseeing PR, and how/if that might factor into the situation.

I thought it did mention the guy in charge and he was found to be an honest capable man. Might have been a different agency in PR and the FCB but still not a reason for this to have occurred other than the trump administration and their bias towards brown skinned people.

@silverotter11 Agreed. Actually, I would tend to think with that board in place there would be even less of a reason to hold up the funding. But maybe it wouldn't have any say over those funds. I don't know. It's more a criticism of the journalism than anything else.

@bingst Yeah, the facts, easy to understand without any opinions would be nice. But the group in DC understands the benefit of chaos, half truths and lies.

All persons involved should be fired immediately -- and should be sued individually by Puerto Rico..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:415828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.