Agnostic.com

11 2

Humanist T-shirt

Anyone know if there is an option to get a Humanism shirt instead of the Agnostic one.

Also, I have occasionally heard of a store for this site, but have never been able to find it. Anyone know where it it?

itsmedammit 8 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't know, but I am an agnostic humanist.

Thanks.

I was curious about that too, since the site has the mirror sister site Humanist.com.

While I don't mind the term "agnostic" it tends to mean "I don't know" to many people, and I'd also rather make a statement about what I do know, that humanistic is more how I define my spiritual views. But it's all good - you can order a shirt anywhere with whatever you want it to say. Personally, I think a hat or tank top would be more useful to me, since I live in a place too hot for T-shirts, but the gesture of a free shirt at level 8 is still a nice prize!

I want socks. My feet are cold. I hate winter. I'm hungry.

I agree, though I don't usually wear a printed tee. But if I did, while I am technically agnostic I am also humanist and I would rather someone ask me about humanism because it could be a less exhausting discussion. For that same reason I often identify as Atheist.

Yes, the gesture is nice, but seriously, I have enough tees and they never fit right anyway.

@itsmedammit Ask for socks. I asked for underwear last year. I'm still waiting for level 8

This is the shop: [shop.agnostic.com]

Thanks. I have seen this before but have no idea how I got to it.

There are religious humanists also. Maybe Secular Humanist might be more appropriate?

I don't really want any T-shirt, though "Friendly Neighborhood Atheist" might get me some connections.

IMO, a religious humanist is an oxymoron. Contradictory. All humanists are atheists by their philosophy of naturalism.

@SiteSupport these might sell! 😉 I know I'd like one.

I only saw 'Agnostic.com' shirts rather than 'Humanist.com' shirts under the 'Learn/Get a t-shirt' path. And I couldn't find shirts or a store under 'Learn' at the Humanist.com website.

But of course as others have noted here, 'Humanist' and 'Humanism' shirts are available on the web.

Honestly, I don't really want any t-shirt, but thought if there were an option I'd prefer a humanist one. I think I missed an opportunity to opt out.

But I have heard tell of a store for the site. Maybe I heard incorrectly.

@itsmedammit Good luck!

In the interest of fairness you should be able to get one when you hit level 8, since humanist.com is also a portal here. Think there's the basis for a discrimination lawsuit here? 😉

1of5 Level 8 Oct 19, 2019

I think I missed my opportunity to decline the agnostic one, and have already spent way too much time on this. 😕

Suing over "not the free stuff i wanted" is a valid thing to do, if you hire the right lawyers

@MarkiusMahamius Giuliani looks to be needing a serious cash infusion. Think he'd take the case?

@itsmedammit well duh, everyone knows it's the pen not the shirt that's worth spending the time on.

@1of5 slaps forehead omg, you're right!

@1of5, @MarkiusMahamius A suit would be the American way.

"Get a t-shirt" option under "Learn" on the navigation bar.

No Humanist ones... Yet.

Doesn't really say anything about T-shirts.

@RavenCT I know that, but she asked how to get to the store.
@itsmedammit The store: [shop.agnostic.com]

@bingst Yup we've both posted the link now. 😉 I realized later everyone kept pointing at it no one linked it and depending on the app - it doesn't always show.

@bingst Thanks. It looks familiar but I could not figure out how to get back to it.

Do they serve drinks at the Navigation Bar?

Type , " Agnostic shop ," in the browser search They show lots of tee shirts there.

I guess I really did not make myself clear. I wanted to know if this site offered a humanist tee instead of the agnostic tee. I thought if I could actually find their store, I might see if they actually offered one.

It took some doing but here is one site. [ecosia.org]
Go to visit website for information.

I really was just looking for the store for this site, wondering if I could have a humanist shirt rather than the agnostic one. I thought if I could actually locate the store, I would at least be able to see if they had one.

Do an internet search for humanist t-shirts.

[amazon.com]

I was looking specifically for the store for this site.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:415842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.