Agnostic.com

11 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We must still fight the evagelicals

kill or cure with kindness?

Can we export

Curious that Italy, a country of more than 60 million, and home of the Vatican City, was excluded from this report. I would 'guess' that the results are similar to that of France ... but who knows?

Can I get a hallelujah from the choir?

Ra-men, brothers and sisters!

Oh i do hope that spills into America

Why not? Everything else spills here. Why not something that doesn't leave an awkward stain that needs explaining?

I would be nice i must admit, im hoping it happens

Lucky ducky

jeffy Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

Well maybe the UK will be the most peaceful place to live first with less discrimination and more diversity.

I find it interesting that as religion has diminished in Ireland, so too has the fighting. It is not a "Cause & Effect" relationship, but religion has payed a part. The cause was actually the injustice of the English towards the Irish.

Saw these stats. Now have even more incentive to move.

In 1972, French journalist Jean Jacques Revel wrote WITHOUT MARX OR JESUS.  In that book, he pointed out that throuhghout the world, but particularly in Eruope people were coming to the realization that we, as individuals and as cultures do not need total system ideologies -- political or religious -- at all.  Rather, they were realizing that such ideologies are unproductive traps benefitting only the ideology itself and its leaders.  

He was right in Europe.  Let's hope that more Americans wise up, too.

I think this is a very good thing.

I think there are many doubters in the US ready to join our ranks..

I was surprised at how many "closet nonbelievers" there are in Georgia. I keep the secrets of several.

Evangelicals believe Christianity founded America. They hate Islam even though it grew up in the same middle eastern neighborhood. lol

I know it.. just like the daughters of the confederacy they will rewrite history.

Our Founding Fathers, while basically christian, were very aware of the damage that religion can cause when it has control of the government. Many of them had lost relatives in the fairly recent religious wars of Europe, which is why their parents / grandparents had moved to the New World.

I tell people, " Everytime religion has gained control over the government, the people have learned to fear both."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.