Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK ‘Arrogant & illegal’: Lavrov denounces US military’s oil moves in Syria at Russian-Turkish-Iranian press event — RT World News

At least someone is putting in print what some of us have known all along.

The US is in Syria illegally and is "protecting" the oil from Syria, not for Syria.

😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One more straw to break a congressperson's back, I hope.

If there was no oil in the Middle East, we would never have been there. This is America. FOLLOW THE FUCKING MONEY! ALWAYS!

If this browser extension is installed : [newsguardtech.com] , I think rt.com would be ignored by critical thinkers.

@SeaGreenEyez Have you read NewsGuard's full report about rt.com ?

It is lengthy, but here is the first sentence :
RT is owned by Moscow-based ANOTV-Novosti, described on the RT.com About Us page as an “autonomous, non-profit organization that is publicly financed from the budget of the Russian Federation.”

later in the full report :
RT.com’s news coverage regularly advances false claims and propaganda promoted by the Kremlin,
and omits or refutes facts and positions that do not align with the Russian government, which owns and funds RT.

@SeaGreenEyez IMO, Assad, Putin, and Erdogan would 'like' those opinions

@SeaGreenEyez Your claim (or Putins) that those circumstances are facts does not make them so.

But such a questionable source.

Where have you been for the last 4 wars?..It's about Blood for Oil..

@Charlene I was referring to RT.

@bingst regardless of the source..no one should need a news source to inform of the blood for oil contection..it's been there since we invaded Iraq the second time..Rumsfeld said "Iraqi Oil will pay for it"..

Statistically RT is a more reliable source than Donald Trump.

@SeaGreenEyez Suit yourself, if you don't mind getting info from Putin.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:419943
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.