Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK There's No Evidence Marijuana Will Treat Your Anxiety or Depression | Live Science

I actually thought most everyone already understood this. 🤔🤔🤔 Maybe not.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am one of the unfortunate people who smoking marijuana causes anxiety and depression. I enjoyed it as a teen, but no more!

@kojaksmom. That's sad. Still great with music for me.

@SeaGreenEyez that is stunning. Poor you.

This same medical community allowed oxycodone to ruin the lives of millions of patients with their "scientific knowledge", which is nothing but a code word for "who's gonna pay me?".
Big Pharma can't earn their wealth off marijuana and "doctors" don't prescribe it. Coincidence? I think not.

Induced euphoria must help some depressed patients?????

I have never thought it would. My experience taught me that.

Except that the feds have limited or fought proper trials to ascertain the effectiveness of it

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 30, 2019

I wonder if we can do some "proper trials" here in Canada now that it is legal here 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:420341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.