Agnostic.com

38 9

Board Games

What are your favorite board games and how often do you get to play them?

Donotbelieve 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i don't know many board games, but am totally happy if someone can be seduced to a round of scrabble.

Does cribbage count? My favorite is Balderdash. It's a game were you make up definitions of rare and unusual words to fool the other players. Lots of fun.

Twilight Imperium, I play it every couple of months because it's very big, and polarity which I play more than once per week.

I enjoy Risk, Monopoly and Nightmare Chess. The latter is like a combonation of chess and Yugioh.

Strange things happen on the site today. Posted twice a reply and twice I can't find it anymore.
Because I couldn't find the previous posts that I wrote, so reposted it. A little different, but this way you can also see that I'm consistent 🙂.
I don't have a favorite board game, because I hate board games. I always have. When I was young they expected in the family that I was social and should take part in them, and I was quite good in them … or lucky … Never really enjoyed them. Am I boring? Maybe, I don't feel that way, but I don't believe in God and they do, so I might be boring after all.

Gert Level 7 Mar 24, 2018

Rich Uncle, in the 50's!

wen Level 2 Mar 24, 2018

Used to like board games, Scrabble and a few others. I also started playing computer games way back before there were hard drives, had to swap floppy disks to play. Now I just play computer games since it is just me and the cat. Many solo RPG's are quite well done and take many hours to complete. Play Guild Wars 2 online too with people who live far away but with a headset and Teamspeak, we have a lot of fun.

I want to try Once Upon a Time, or Pathogenesis. Secret Hitler is an AWESOME social game though!

Scrabble, Chess, Konane, and Chinese Checkers.

Risk - haven't played in years. I do enjoy online games, pachisi and spades

gater Level 7 Mar 24, 2018

I play a little known chinese version of Chess, called Shing Shang, the main problem is I have to teach people to play first.

Diplomacy is great.

Been playing a ton of Scythe and Azul lately

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42220
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.