Agnostic.com

10 0

Favorite song?

Mine is Masters of War by Bob Dylan with Come Together and Let it Be tied for second.

JayOleck38 7 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Schubert's 9th...

It depends on my mood, actually. I listen to pretty much all genres. Some more than others, like classic rock and blues. I just listened to Radio Company's Vol 1 on repeat yesterday, but that's mostly because Jensen Ackles is the lead singer. I will admit, he has a pretty decent set of pipes. I really liked "Cannonball". It had a very bluesy sound to it.

I'm also a Rammstein fan, and "Stirb nicht vor mir (Don’t Die Before I Do)" is my favorite song by them (although, I like most of their stuff).

Otherwise, there are too many "favorites" to list.

Today, at 15:25 it is

Wasn't born to follow, by the Byrds
and
She belongs to me by Bob Dylan.

The one that comes to mind the fastest would be Luna by Smashing Pumpkins. I'll have to come back to this with a few more.

Hell I can't even get it down to a favorite album, let alone song.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 6, 2019

If I HAD to pick favorite album.....first one to come to mind is Pink Floyds the Wall.

@JayOleck36 DSotM from Floyd. Or Animals. But then theres Who's Next, Rubber Soul, Good Vibration", and I, Robot as just a quirky fav.

Fuck, I dunno.

Lennon - Imagine - for the sentiment
The Sixteen - Allegri Miserere - for the amazing skilled voices particularly Elin Manahan Thomas
Armstrong - Wonderful World - for the memories

Too many favourite songs...too many variables! What I feel I like best now, could be different later. However, if I was forced to name just one it would be this one by my favourite singer....There Is A Place - Morten Harket.

Hard to say as it depends on my mood, the setting and a host of other factors. At any one time it could be anything from And did those feet in ancient time (the poem by Blake, set to music by Hubert Parry and better-known as Jerusalem) to Delibes' Flower Duet to Silent Hedges by Bauhaus to Mont St Michel/St Michael's Mount by Aphex Twin to Fatty Boom Boom by Die Antwoord..

Jnei Level 8 Nov 6, 2019

Very eclectic!

Anything from Tragic Kingdom, No Doubt..

It depends on my mood.

Best answer....far too many to say. What I feel today could be different tomorrow...or even later today!

@Marionville Very much so.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:422932
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.