Agnostic.com

31 19

QUESTION A Georgia Mom Crashed Her Car Into a Concrete Pole to Show Her Kids God Exists – Friendly Atheist

This is how I was raised, that god would protect and heal me just so long as I had complete faith in him. For decades I thought my faith wasn't strong enough because I had seizures. I truly do hate religion, especially Christianity. 😠

ashortbeauty 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This reminds me of the same hysterical mental illness thats perscribed to the same people who hold poisonous snakes as proof that the baptist christian god version is real. A young man was soon made fatherless because of this. Wouldnt surprise me if shes not part of the westboro baptist sect.

The car is probably totaled. I guess Jesus doesn't protect cars?????

This story reminds me of another story that happened here in North Carolina years and years ago. A man who is stuck in traffic accelerated and caused a multi vehicle accident. The reason why, according to him,
God told him he could drive through traffic.

Insanity

I hope the kids pay attention to what they saw and felt, rather than what Mama told them.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 24, 2018

Fortunately for you in today's world most people consider seizures to be a medical condition rather than a demonic possession. How might you have been treated even a few hundred years ago, especially by Chistians of the day....Yikes!

Oh it was treated as demonic possession in the church I grew up in. I can't even count how many exorcisms I've had :/

@ashortbeauty that is so incredibly sad and abusive!

@Humanity4all ...yeah

She accepted the Darwin Award Challenge, and lost. Who wants to be next?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.