Agnostic.com

29 5

What's a thing that you love?

It doesn't have to be an object. Think outside the box and let's see how varied the answers can be.

*mine: I love cuddling

ashortbeauty 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the look of a child as they learn something awesome and you see the wonderment in their eyes and you know that brain is buzzing with activity

Phin Level 6 Mar 24, 2018

100 points to you
(Sorry that they're fake points) but still!!

Well executed satire.

Feeling appreciated or love from my child or husband. Selfish, undeniable, ''I matter!''

JGul Level 3 Mar 24, 2018

I like that too. Minus the husband. I don't have one of those anymore lol

Drinking a hot cup of coffee outdoors early in the morning.

That first cup of coffee for the day

Nature and its awesome shows from sunsets to the whirlwind.

The list of what I love is long, but something that immediately popped into my head when I started to think on your question (in addition to cuddling, cuz who doesn't love that?) is this:

I love eating a big, juicy Teddy's Bigger Burger sitting in my beach chair on Waikiki beach watching the sun set. =]

Very descriptive

@ashortbeauty I'm speaking from experience. I also love HI in-general.

@IAMGROOT There's much to love about Hawai'i, and I've only been there once.

@ailurophile I could not agree more. I've had the good fortune to be able to visit there many times. No visit is ever long enough, and I wish I could live there.

• The smell of crisp air on a sunny, yet cool autumn day.
  • Petting a dog and getting nuzzled in return.
  • The taste of pizza when especially hungry, or cold pizza the next morning.
  • Waking up early and realizing I don't have to be up for another two hours, then waking up later and realizing it's Saturday and I don't have to go to work anyway.

❤ this

Engaging in heart to heart conversations with friends.

I love cuddling and intimacy with a significant other. I love my dog Sassy and my cat Zeus. I love my daughters. I love traveling and exploring, I love warm weather. I love today's March for our Lives.

Nature in all its forms.
Critters...I have a bit of an Elly May complex

I am a 'Jack of all trades' and a master of some. There are lots of things I love. Music often keeps me going in down times, construction projects, bantering with a close friend (we have been told we should do a show together), road trips, cooking (especially when there is wine, good music and someone else), great shows (especially British historical documentaries), being physical with a woman I care for, the views around my area and other places and I'll probably think of more after submitting.

Good conversation is great. So is cuddling. I had one wife that I cuddled with and I slept with my nose in her hair. It was a peaceful feeling and a good smell. Of course, you can't be glued together that way so in the hours that go by you do toss and turn.

When I lived in Chicago staying up all night in at the beachfront park and watching the sun rise over Lake Michigan.

Now in Florida the look on my dog when he/she comes running up to greet me.

Same answer. As always.

🙂

My girl, the fact that we all die, and knowing that the sun will char the earth in 5 billion years.

I enjoy time with my family working in my yard.

Cuddling is hard to beat. My favorite thing is probably good food. I love to try new things. I travel constantly so, Chicago pizza, the Cuban food in Miami is awesome, prime rib in South Dakota, or those huge breakfasts in Montana, I go to the border in Loredo a lot that Mexican food is it.

I'd like to cuddle with you.

😳

The Minnesota Vikings Skol!

I love butterflies, bugs, plants and all their interactions.
I love all plants and animals, except invasive species

Woot! I took workshops with the Nature Conservancy on identifying exotic invasive plants and insects. Nice to know there's someone else here with a similar interest.

@ailurophile
Each season I raise and give away dozens of Milkweed and other prairie and pollinators plants.
I also raise and release dozens of Monarch and Swallowtail butterflies each season. I have a modest butterfly garden that supplies all my needs.

Just knowing I was loved

Simplistic and all too true

I love connecting with people, animinals, and trees. Not in any order.

Love many different things at different times eg. Love discussing atheism, love going on vacation , love having good sex, love having a drink with good company and good conversations.

Thanks for sharing. It all sounds great and welcome to agnostic.com 🙂

Working out and getting a good pump going. It can almost fool me into thinking I'm 20 years younger. 🙂

I love the smell of coffee. Don't drink the stuff. But I love the smell. Always makes me think of my dad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.