Agnostic.com

179 4

WHAT'S YOUR POSITION ON ABORTION ?

Yes...No? Do you base your position on religion or science? Does the woman have the right to chose?

DUCHESSA 8 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

179 comments (176 - 179)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will never understand why a woman who has decided to abort wastes energy telling her partner she is pregnant. She should abort w/o telling him / anybody her business. Gee, was customary to do so in the past.

Science and yes women should have the right to choose.

Why "science"?

My position on abortion is not based on religion or science just gut intuition. Has anyone ever tried to read forbidden grief? I just could not get through the book, it was like looking through holocaust pictures. At one point I realized this is insanity, this is just plain insanity. The whole thing can really screw with your head, it really can!

@FrankA No, you didn't say that...You implied the doctor has the right to advise her but at no time you mentioned the advise should be limited to his/her duties as a professional. No doctor, friend, relative has the right to advise a woman no / yes to abort based on his /her personal views.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4280
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.