Agnostic.com

30 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While I like Chick-Fil-A food -- what with their hiring practices (on the early 2000's), and their obvious hate towards anything not WASP -- it is long past time to boycott this restaurant. Or is there another way to get the Board of Directors to change?

IMO, the best way to get the board of directors to change is to have their bosses make them. Their bosses are the stockholders. It is likely the stockholders squeeze the juice out of their Bible's, but when they have to squeeze their monetary accounts they will begin to demand change.

Your doing the right thing by not eating there. You are one of many who affect their overall income.

They would not have stopped donating to controversial religious organizations if this wasn't working.

Actually I heard they decided to continue the funding because of pressure from bigots.

link?

I’ll continue not caring and eating there anyway.

I’m still not eating the Baptist chicken.... but at least greed win out over their backwards bigoted driven policy.

Still not going to eat there! Which reminds me, I still need to try that Popeye's chicken sandwich. It's supposed to be quite good and with none of the baggage.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:428271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.