Agnostic.com

24 8

I have my first, from here, date tonight. Any tips??

ashortbeauty 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Keep an aspirin between your knees ... You'll be fine !,
Have a great time

Lol ?

Be yourself, have fun. Dont take it too seriously.

Sage advice, couldn't have put it better myself 🙂

Wow! You actually found someone close enough?

marga Level 7 Mar 25, 2018

Yeah there are quite a few down here

Have fun and be yourself.

wow guy below is talking about sex on the first date=wtf?
Never trust anyone that puts out on the first date is my motto.

My tips is just to relax and be honest; be yourself honest and open him/her see you as you are.
Just enjoy yourself and have no expectations.

Thank ? you

@Gilgamesh155326, to be fair you are entitled to your personal preferences, but what other people do isn't really any of your business. As long as she's safe she can have all the sex she'd like. It's about what makes her comfortable and happy!

Exactly!

You might not agree with me, however the lady asked for my opinion so i gave it.
In your reality its ok in my reality its different and I stand by what i said.

So please no need to get offended the lad asked for an opinion and i gave one.

There is no need to act all offended, just as its your right to disagree-doesn't make my opinion any less valid🙂

and as for MEA your subtle but childish reference is out of order. I was quoting the GUY who brought the subject up.

DAMN you YANKS are a prudish lot! You would rather see someones brains being shot out live on television, however the barest talk of sex you get all 'child like' and offended. Suppose that's the problem being descended from Prudes and convicts 🙂

Public places safety first ?

Thanks

You're welcome. Hope to hear some details on how it went.

You be you! Have fun and enjoy!

And keep your legs together (giggles)

😉

Be yourself. Have fun. If you choose to have sex, make sure he wears a condom.

I refer you to my post re aspirin. Encouraging people to be naughty indeed!

Best of luck! Go slow.....?

JGul Level 3 Mar 25, 2018

Good luck. Hope it goes well.

Relax and enjoy yourself. Take nothing too seriously.

enjoy

Be honest, have fun!

Be yourself

No snogging, no you know what and be in by 10.00pm, other than that have a great time 🙂

P.S. Looking at you photos better let your date drive! lol

just as a matter of record, I have had sex on a first date before. It was all about getting to know one another and highly stimulating if I say so myself.

So have i but jesus just say what it is. It's sex and has nothing to do with "getting to know someone"

@ashortbeauty in my case it was more than just sex. I mean it was sex but it actually led to a closer relationship. And your right sex is not about getting to know someone. In most cases, relationships certainly don't start out that way but I don't know. there was some good chemistry I guess.

@Fanburger well we stayed together for a few years and then like some relationships, people change. Its hard to maintain a relationship for a long time. It can be done though. You need a strong bond to make it through thick and thin. Some people manage to stay together all their lives. I think that is very special. I think that is the type of bond that everyone wants. But it is alot of work and it requires strong feeling of love for each other.

Good luck 🙂

have fun

Juat be yourself, everyone else is taken! ?

definitely a get to know you activity. Keep it light, have some refreshments and see how it goes. I would imagine, definitely a plus if he is a good conversationalist. You want him to see you as you really are and vice versa.

No tips I have been out of the dating game for a while. But I will wish you luck. Hope you have a great first date.

Meet at a open space , coffee will help ease the pain . Just be yourself , if you are quiet say this upfront . When he says things that you may not agree on , stop and think as to why someone would say this ? Trust your gut ! Enjoy a night out , your not looking for a marriage proposal tonight so just be happy your in the company if someone you have spoken to and felt interested enough to say yes to ...

Try manogomy, will save you from heartache!

Wish I had taken that advice, but I was young and idealistic, good luck

Who with?

Not telling 😉

@ashortbeauty I wasn't asking for a name. Someone you've just met? Someone you already knew? A total stranger?

Well, by now you will have gone on your date. So now you have to tell us how it went.

@El-loco someone I met on here and we've been talking. We're just going to stay friends

@ashortbeauty Ohh, too sad.

@El-loco meh I didn't expect bells n whistles the first go around and my friends pool just got bigger ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.