Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Walmart dodged US tax on $2 billion by routing cash through multiple countries, whistleblower says

This makes me damn glad I don't shop at WalMart and haven't in several years. One of my kids has ended up working for WalMart when they bought her company. When I was unemployed she urged me to apply for a job in customer service with her company, she could put in a good word for me. And the very next week the eliminated the customer service department and merged it with the new parent company. I wasn't going to app;ly anyway, but I felt like bullet dodged.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I get elected dictator (Richard Spud) (I hope no one actually has that name) I will take care of this.

Time to eat the rich and let's start with the Waltons!

It happens sometimes, I've learned it is best not to get your shorts in a knot. Imitation, ya know.

I hope they wind up having to pay the entire amount, plus an equivalent fine.

Walmart sucks. I hope they tank.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:433584
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.