Agnostic.com

63 15

Anybody here also childfree?

rickandmorty8 4 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

63 comments (51 - 63)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was I was your age too...my son wasn't born until I was 30.

Yes. If my unborn children could thank me they probably would because I would be a horrible dad.

zing Level 6 May 1, 2018

Yep - once she wanted one and I didn't. Then I wanted one and she didn't. Turned out I never had one, and I'm okay with that.

Child free, care free, shooting blanks for me.

I'm child free. I have kids. I just don't raise or visit them.

My 3 adults always be my children and always will be The Joy of My Life!

Yes , and it was a choice . No regrets , love the litle criminals but never thought I will be good at raising any . My dogs are my kids .

I never had any children. At one time in my life I had regrets about that, but not really anymore.

Yeah. Don't know if it's by choice or some twisted form of sour grapes. The concept of someone sharing some of my genes is both intriguing and horrifying.

Child free here too. I have other priorities in life that don't include kids

I am too and child free and found out at 27 I could not provide swimmers to a woman for her to get pregnant.

Be careful. All too many people have been told they can't reproduce, and ended up with an accidental pregnancy anyway. It would suck to be in a situation where abortion then isn't available, or in your case, you have no control over their decision to carry through the pregnancy. It just takes one sperm to cause multiple lives of suffering.

Me also..and im glad i am

Yes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43485
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.