Agnostic.com

7 3

I've been sick to my stomach all day because of spoilt creamer!!

I just bought this Cinnabon creamer for my coffee on Friday at Wal-Mart, and I made coffee at 4 am and I didn't notice the bad smell. It was brand new and the expiration date is really good. All day I've been sick to my stomach. I threw up my lunch too. I'm drinking Ginger Ale now. I should be better by tomorrow. I just feel so weak and cold. My stomach is really sore now. I didn't get my nose close to smell the creamer. If I had, I would not be sick now. I guess I feel stupid for not checking my creamer after opening a new bottle. I went and checked my creamer, and it was the creamer. It tasted fine. I called Wal-Mart and told them I'm bringing the receipt and the creamer in, because I want a refund. I feel too sick to go in today. I'll take it on Wednesday, my next day off. Hopefully by tomorrow I should be fine?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

sarahroo29... If you like coffee, just drink good coffee. If You Like Cream, Buy A Pint If Real Table Cream (it Lasts Forever In the fridge). Never, Ever, put 'flavored creamer' (whatever that is) in your Good Coffee. Thats My Advice.

It is hard to put the blame on Walmart in this case. Probably that should go to the people who make the product. Maybe they had a bad batch which didn't get caught by their qualitiy control process.

The International Delight's 1-800 # is closed now.

I might agree with that if it was some local mom & pop. F*ck Walmart.

ginger ale and crackers or another old home remedy. peppermint tea and toast

I only have tomato basil Wheat Thins and ramen broth packets.

@Sarahroo29 not so sure those will be good for an upset stomach. Your stomach is possibly reacting to some bad food. you don't want to aggravate that

@lbusche I feel too sick to go back to Wal-Mart for crackers. I have Powerade and Ginger Ale. Chicken broth packets will work. They're from my ramen squares.

@Sarahroo29 i would definitely stick with the ginger ale then. Forget the powerade.

@lbusche Why not Powerade?

Call the 800 number on the carton if you still have it.

There will be a lot number on it.

If there is a contamination problem they need to track it down and possibly pull that one from the shelves.

Sorry you're feeling bad.

Gut sick is the worst. Think you are going to die and afraid you won't.

Okay. I'll call the number.

The office is closed and it's only 4:15 pm!

@Sarahroo29 Thar's bad business.

@BufftonBeotch Yep.

Food poisoning sucks-had bad scallops on my date from hell remember. It lasted three days with me. Call doctor if goes beyond that. Feel better @Sarahroo29. Stay hydrated-lots of water.

All that but remember to sip the water. You don't want to throw it up and dehydrate even more.

I am.

@ashortbeauty I have Powerade as well.

This too shall pass.

Yeah you should be good by tonight or tomorrow. Just keep sipping the ginger ale. There are a lot of things I won't buy from Wal-Mart and that's one of them

I feel so stupid for not smelling it first.

I have Powerade too.

@Sarahroo29 it happens. No need to feel stupid. You expected a good product from a massive food/products chain. It Should have been good. Walmart just sucks sometimes. Milk, meat, vegetables have been bad before so I won't give them my money on those things anymore.

@ashortbeauty It's not Wal-Mart's fault. It was sealed and the date is good until August 2018. The1-800 # for International Delight is closed at 4:15 pm! Argh...

@ashortbeauty Sometimes thinking too much helps me to come up with the answers as to how something happened, when Idk how things get bad or whatever. I question everything.

@ashortbeauty I feel better now that my stomach isn't empty.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.