Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Andrew Johnson Tennessee Democrat ran with Lincoln Republican 1864....that was the only unity ticket in USA elections and it failed because corrupt Republicans impeached him for bogus reasons just like TrumpOLINI is victim of bogus Democrats....45 is a murderous corrupt war criminal polluter zionist but investigating BIDENs in Ukraine was the correct thing to do AND SLOW DOWN WAR WITH RUSSIA

My suggestion: Colin Powell or Condi Rice ...

More bullshit, imaginary bipartisanism.

Biden logic- Donald Trump and the republicans have steered the country in a dangerously immoral direction. Only I can right the course and I'd be happy to invite one of them who got us off track to help me steer things back in the right direction.

Why shouldn't he have a Republican running mate?

It worked for Obama.

To me, Obama was Repub lite. He ran on and catered to the usual BS identity politics of the Dems, but on the economy, foreign policy, war, inequality, and even climate change, he was more like the Repubs. In other words, on all the issues that matter to the rich and corporate America, he was Bush in blackface.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:444122
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.