Agnostic.com

10 1

Spice Drops, Charleston Chews, Good & Plenty, Reese Pieces, and Dark Chocolate...

These are a few of my favorite things. What are your favorite candies?

Firebug916 5 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My absolute favorite is Reece's Peanut Butter Cups. I also love Lindor Truffles, and maltesers.

Hershey's Milk Chocolate (with a tall, ice cold glass of milk)
Mint Holiday M&Ms (so good, and so hard to find)

I'm not much of a candy eater. All about the chocolate. LOL!

Dark chocolate covered coffee beans, Jelly Belly Beans and Bob's Peppermints.

Chupa Chups lollies

they must be an English or European thing, there just delicious. I might have spelt it wrong.

Sales Rep for multiple Candy Companies: These were some of my faves:

Hersheys: Kit Kat, DC and White, Reese PB Cups, York Pep Patties
MM/Mars: Snickers Almond (w nougat),
Brach's Gummi Bears, Spice drops, fruit slices, orange slices
Florida Candy: Angel Mints
Tobler Toblerone white
Andes Andes Mints

I am diabetic, but I used to love dark chocalate. I really like most fresh fruits.

Hersey with almonds.

EDIT: Reeses Pieces is probably my favourite American candy - after Baby Ruth. END EDIT.

Dark chocolate, when at work: after almost every lunch - with coffee. Sour candies and jelly babies, etc., on occasions. Snickers bars or Mars bars before sports.

I'd like to say Charleston Chews, hometown pride, you know, but my big favorites are the ones without brand names. Those chewy watermelon slices, their red, white and brown coconut cousins (there's a round coconut Mexican version of the latter that beats them both,but I don't know the name).

Where was I? Root beer barrels, lemon drops and a bunch of others. For brand names, miniature Tootsie Rolls and Bit o' Honey. If you want to move into the hard stuff, Twix and 100 Grand bars.

And a couple more from my youth that are the best advertisements for fluoride ever (didn't begin to have cavities until the post candy years), Tootsie Roll pops and those foot long pieces of bubble gum in various fruit flavors.

I haven't a clue what these are except maybe the dark chocolate ,,but I love ' Merry Maid' .... Toffees covered in chocolate , or Sherbert Lemons .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45060
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.