Agnostic.com

36 5

What is your quest? What is your favorite color? What is your next goal in life?

ImpressionistMe 5 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Save the world. Red. Carry on as I am for now.

My quest: to accept that I'm no longer on a quest. Somehow, with a lot of effort, I have arrived at a calm place. Many shades of Orange: tawny, tangerine, pumpkin, apricot. Next goal: mindfulness, live in the moment, and make every moment count, love and nurture those around me and my inner artist.

A quest to find hte perfect rainbow wool for my knitting projects - my favourite colour is sunshine yellow next goal to dig myself out of a storm of depression I see coming my way as I am so energyless at the moment .

Live a joyful existence, green, lose 10 pounds.

Marz Level 7 Mar 30, 2018

My quest is to get better at doing the things I love. My favourite color is purple. My next goal is to spend a month in Paris.

To learn and experience as much as I can in the time available.

Most of the shades and hues of blue.

To reach my next birthday, and the next, and the next, and the....

My quest is musical and neverending, a new challenge will present itself. Midnight blue. Summers in Maine, winters in Florida

I live in the now really and my favourite colour is black. I really want to help animals

LOL! Quite an ambitious list there.

I would like to publish the books I've written and illustrated, get my inventions licensed.

My favorite color is yellow, but not to wear,

My next goal is to recover, move to Kentucky, or wherever my daughter is living, since I've been in Thailand since 2010.

My qurst is for knowledge and truth. Favorite color is blue or black if you consider it a color and not a shade. My next goal in life id to rebuild the life i had with my son and start fresh.

To seek the Holy Grail.
Green.
Usually getting the soccer ball past the 9 year old.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.