Agnostic.com

40 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Prayer is what you do when you want people to think you care... when you really don't.

It's really too bad that we have grown adults who engage in prayer rather than actions with real potential to do good.

Thanks for sharing! I loved this part of the article: "If this virus truly becomes a pandemic, we’re at the mercy of people delusional enough to think their pleas to God will fix the problem. The same God who presumably created the virus, at least in their minds, will somehow make sure it hurts only a handful of Americans… and a ton of Chinese people."

If this virus was really pandemic, the common flu should be world wide emergency crisis, the difference of their uesrly death tolls show that.
I like your comment about whom actually created the virus, which i like to show also.
Our inequality is out of control, Pence is driving inequality with ignorance. The whole white house is involved in it. It needs fixed...

They likely wish it on all us heathens...and liberals. Still unbelievable to me that complete numbnuts like these run things.

I feel better now 🥴

maybe if they prayed to Thor they would get better results

Yeah, Thor definitely works better. He throws hammers and shit.

@Gwendolyn2018 I have to disagree with you as whop would want to have a representative of anything medical helping with this problem. Aesculapius may actually have something to say that would make a real difference. God of Medicine, what are you thinking?

They're trying to subvert Dog's divine plan. They have to know that he/she/it put the virus here for a reason. (Everything happens for a reason.)

As Carlin put it: 'What's the use of being God if a schmuck with a two dollar prayer book can come along and fuck up your plan? '

I don't know who's more pathetic, them or America(us) for empowering them.

People get the government that they deserve. It concerns me that the collective numbskulls of the United States of America are still trying to impose their vile theism upon the rest of the world in exactly the same way as Islamic State.

We didn't empower them . Trump lost the election by nearly three million votes ! It's the electorial collage , established to empower old white men , when this country was in it's infantasy , that is still holding us back . It needs to be removed , It takes a lot less to birbe a few members of the electorial collage than it does to hood wink the entire country .

We are...

Pence is imbecilic!!!

Not only is Pence an imbecile, he is also a dangerous imbecile.

What's equally pathetic is that picture will be seen by Trump's evangelical base of support and they'll think Pence, and by extension, Trump, are doing a great job by going straight to the top with this problem.

Also, isn't coronavirus one of Gawd's perfect creations? Y'know like cancer, the plague, and foot odor?

Perhaps trump's use of pence as the coronavirus czar will expose his incompetence and flawed judgement. It is unfortunate that many people will have to suffer and die due to pence's superstition.

Pence's incompetence has already been exposed, but that has not changed the minds of his supporters because in their minds he is doing God's work.

if (and when)their pathetic response falls flat on its incompetent face , trump will oust pence as vp running mate and get someone else worse to fill the ticket.... most likely his pea brained daughter

@Redneckliberal Hard to find a bigger ass kisser than pence though.

It takes a world class idiot to imagine that prayer will remove Coronavirus from the world.

Perhaps you got that the wrong way round and Coronavirus will remove idiots, along with prayer, from the world. 🤣

@Petter It has a 2-3% fatality rate. Rich, old, white men will get good care and be fine. The poor will show up too late at the ERs, strain the healthcare resources, and die anyway.

@Emerald and spread it to each other because they can't take time off from work when they're sick.

@1of5 I'm not poor but as a healthcare worker I have a higher than average chance of getting it and I guarantee you my employer will make me burn through my PTO if I'm sick.

@Emerald if you were in any other proffession of low pay itd most probably be the opposite - if you even had PTO to begin with.

What's on my mind??

#Pence catches the #coronavirus

It's the usual pandering to the gullible. Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on how one looks at it) it is doomed to an enormous failure.

Dear heavenly farter, who created all things for a good reason, please make sure your blessed corona virus only infects the lefty sinners, the gays, the pro-lifers and the democrats with you righteous and wise wrath and passesth over all your good white republican servants.
Ramen

This is criminal.

Incantation magic spells being attempted in the whitehouse.

Mind boggling! God’s chosen on earth, at work!! A truly terrifying sight!!!

And this is where the country has "DEVOLVED" to...what could POSSIBLY go wrong???

What a waste of time.......don't they get it...nobody is listening.

And they effectively put a gag order on the CDC official who was scheduled to talk about the virus in public.

This is almost beyond belief. It's hard to get a real grasp on this.

room full of old white guys in suits . . . works every time (if there's money to be made out of others suffering)

This disturbs on so many levels, it's quite difficult to look at for long ... holy shit.

Gawd I hate them all so much. Never in my life wished harm on another person but every day, I hope every one of these asswipes die....painfully and slowly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:465509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.