Agnostic.com

17 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"This sounds like it came right out of the Dark Ages..."

Sadly, it does. In fact, it comes out of the bronze age, which predates the Dark Ages by a thousand years!

That explains it perfectly.

Chalk one up for Satan!!!🎆🎉🎆

Ooh! Those pesky demons! They can really spoil your day. 😏

The stupid is strong in this one.

He may have the "airborne" part of it correct. I keep reading that others claim this virus is not airborne. How do they know and where is the proof?

He is totally correct. Satan is the root of all natural phenomenon. And the all-powerful, invisible, know-it-all, can do NOTHING about it.

Dark ages is right!

There's one in every crowd! sigh.

The stupidity of these pastors never ceases to amaze me!

It saddens me that there are people who are sufficiently mentally deficient to believe those sorts of dangerous idiocies.

My ex is from New Zealand. I have been there twice. New Zealand is full of intelligent, rational-minded people. This person is not one of them.

That is for sure! 😂

You didn’t really believe that the USA had a complete monopoly on headbangers did you?

Well, not really, but....

The best part about this is the author's name. Now I want to change my name to Stoneburner, too.

At least this crazy wasn't ours

No...you can’t take the credit for this one!

Reminds me of the line said by the leader of the terrorists (Stephen Dillane, aka Roose Bolton, GoT), at the beginning of Justice League.
When he set the timer on the bomb, he said something about how mankind needed to "...return to the safety of holy fear."

That's what they want. That's the one thing they consistently prey upon and stoke.
Fear.

Fear is the coin of their realm!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:466661
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.