Agnostic.com

24 7

How do you level up?

Hi, new to this site. Wondering on how to level up as some groups only allow level 2+. I am trying to join a local group to meet local people.
Does any one also know of any atheist/agnostic/skeptic groups in Greensboro NC or Durham NC

LalaMarquez 3 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I level up with the right balance of weed and scotch.

Well I have tequila, in my experience works just as well. You know what's up 😁

@LalaHunt Yes that works very well.

Jump up under blocks, and always remember to grab the mushroom. and hopping on turtle shells helps a bit too.

Now I have that "boing-y" sound playing in a loop in my head...

@Deb57 Yup. After I posted this comment, I had the same "mario" sounds popping through my head as well. Maybe I didn't think that joke quite through. lol 😛

You have to go into the forest and kill wold boars and other low level creatures until you rack up enough...wait, sorry, that's World of Warcraft.

Here you just post and reply a lot.

Am now level 3! Thanks guys 😁

The early levels are easy, but I have been level 8 for more than a year and I'm only 8.1.

And if they say there is cake, I'm pretty sure they are lying.

@GeorgeRocheleau no cake...
But there is wine with cheese and crackers 😊😜

@Cutiebeauty Level 9? I can hardly wait!

Throw in some controversial posts like I do, shouldn't have much trouble getting others to comment on your posts that way...

Welcome to the community.

I never worried or even thought about points.
I don't see the point.
Just make your points and you'll be fine.

Point well taken.

Activity Points

Under the "Learn" tab, click on FAQ (frequently asked questions). Page down to "How are levels determined?" Click on "Levels Page."

In short:

1. Make a post, question, or link: 5 - 10 points

2. Comment on a post, question or link: 5 - 10 points

3. Reply to a comment, 1 - 5 points

4. Others respond to your posts: 5 points

5. Like a post, comment or reply: 2 points

6. Get a like on your post, comment or reply: 2 points

7. Chatroom activity: points vary

8. Members join your group: 5 points

9. Upload photo: 20 points

10. Write bio & answer profile questions: 10 & 2 points/each

11. Daily Login Last 365 days: 5 points

You level up by earning points. You earn points by making posts, commenting on others' posts, responding to others' comments, liking comments, getting likes/comments on your posts and comments, making a bio, logging into your account each day, participating in group chats, promoting this website, having people join your group, adding tags to posts, and uploading a photo.

Start by writing a short bio and answering the questions, people are much more willing to help people we know more about.

[americanhumanist.org]
Find AHA chapters in your area. Best group of people I've ever met. I'm active with the Omaha, NE chapter.

It helps to check out and join some groups that are of interest to you. Then just comment and reply. I post outside of the groups I am in, but most of my leveling came from them.

Make posts, make comments, etc...

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

Just participate. Read and respond to comments.
Make your own posts.
Browse the groups.
Read the "Learn" topics.
Be patient.

Asylum? At times it feels like the local funny farm (maybe that's a good thing though)...

Not really trying to because I reached 666 points and just loved that. Points have been going up even though I was not active and I didn't see anyone responding to my posts. I was I hoping to just stay at 666. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WOULD HAPPEN! So, I'm bummed out!

I've no idea... 😊😋 everyone here already answered your question...
Join some of the popular groups and make many comments and replies.. Good luck

Welcome!

Respond to posts make some

On the home page click Learn. It's all there.

Make a post that can create a conversation. It’s about interaction.

As others have indicated, just participate. You may also wish to look for Meet Up groups in your area.

Welcome!!!

You’ll be up to two in a flash just with daily check ins and a few upvotes.

Welcome and good luck in meeting new people.

There are local meetup groups in the area. I belonged to one years ago, but they were extremely political and it became too annoying to deal with. You can give them a shot if you like. [meetup.com]

Short answers . . .
How I level up - - - - - Ignore levels, participate.
meetup.com

Meetup always feels abandoned :/ I've gone on there before..maybe I'm looking at the wrong groups.

NC - That is like the capitol of christiandom . . . .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:467082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.