Agnostic.com

14 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Karma they will return the favor to him

bobwjr Level 10 July 19, 2020

Maybe he'll get "spiritually bathed" in prison. Him and every other pedo out there.

Pink eyes, don't live long in prison.

Words can't express enough disgust.

More reasons to keep abortion legal

twill Level 7 Mar 12, 2020

...Not long enough!!!!!

Some folks should probably die.

It seems like the victims told on him. Imagine that!

Good riddance!

The wife assisted him, they should both get life with daily beatings. I am usually non violent; but in cases where people abuse children that is where I will cross the line.

@motrubl4u Death is too quick. Long life and suffering every single day and incarcerated.

@motrubl4u It actually cost more to the government to be on death row than to be in prison for life.

@motrubl4u You and I both know that they don't just do it. It has to go through the death row process. 👍

Stories like this almost make me understand why people want to believe in hell.

JimG Level 8 Mar 8, 2020

He should have gotten life.

@MissKathleen the new things guys like that learn is bending over and grabbing ankles and proper use of hemorrhoid cream

@MissKathleen yup exactly as I describe, worked medical in corrections for a while, my ex wife ran through money so I had to work best pay for a while

Horrible, an act of unmitigated abhorrence

The sentence was too light.

Depends on who is waiting for him could be someone who will give paybacks for 34 years. Will need a lot of hemorrhoid cream

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:468141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.