Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Extended Survey about Atheism - This survey is for atheists/non-believers/agnostics, etc.

I found and did this survey today. It's very broad. It was from a link from Dawkins on Flipboard. For anyone who may be interested.

David1955 8 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They closed the survey it said when I tried the link.

Interesting.

It's the longest survey on non believers I have ever filled out. I had some comments about some questions, and the assumption that people came out, as they put it, which in my case never happened. I made the comment that it very common for people to be born into a religion, never believe it, go along with it because you're a kid and that's what kids do in families, and then at an early age just say I don't believe this stuff. That's not giving up a religion, it's just getting old enough to say you never believed it. That's me.

done, thanks

I hope they appreciate some of my clever answers lol. For What do you think when someone says I'll pray for you? I said: "That's just Christian for screw you."

My answer was, if they say it politely I say politely please don't, and if they say it assertively I reply very assertively not to and that its patronising.

Interesting. I took the survey.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46978
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.