Agnostic.com

13 10

LINK Liberty University Brings Back Its Students, and Coronavirus, Too

For critical weeks in January and February, the nation’s far right dismissed the seriousness of the pandemic. Mr. Falwell derided it as an “overreaction” driven by liberal desires to damage Mr. Trump. A rather deranged sort of thinking, eh? Again it's faith vs reality. What should win?

IAJO163 8 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Read this and then make up your mind. Was doing research on an article and found this: [thailandmedical.news]

I've made up my mind. I'm asking everyone else. It's bacteria. It's job is to adapt and that's what it's doing.

Reality will win, but innocent people will get hurt.

I hope parents sue his ass into destitution for negligence in opening that place in violation of CDC Guidelines.

Because Xians refuse to miss any opportunity to do something stupid in the name of Jebus.

Well gee, who saw that coming??

And the Darwin award goes to . . . Jerry Falwell for calling his students back in a pandemic!

I don't wish this virus on anyone but they are there own worst enemies, hopefully they won't share it with anyone else outside of their flock.

Unfortunately they most probably will sprad it around even further as they go about 'spreadig the word of their Imaginary God."

In the words of the late great Spike Milligan, "Believe that God will provide, but understand he is way behind on his payments"

We shall soon see who was right, won't we?

Nice word play there

@Millzy [huffpost.com]

Yes, already posted hours ago!!!

Over twelve students tested positive!,,

[nytimes.com];

[alternet.org]

People die. They will do so no matter how isolationistic we become. Hopefully many of them will die from exposure to each other. Hopefully so many die that the religious movement suffers still further participation and, itself, dies.

As Neil Boortz (radio personality) used to say: "It'll help clean up the gene pool!"

Reality must win!

"What should win?" That question is based on reason and that is very lacking in 'mercan society.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:477777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.