Agnostic.com

34 0

Near death experience

Anybody had near death experiences?

Jproad 5 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Define "near death experience".

Yes, a few. You?

On August 27 2019 I came close to death. I was diabetic (Type 1 Diabetes) and didn't realize it, and gradually over the months leading up to August it started to take a toll on me, then suddenly things got real bad about a week before I was diagnosed. My blood glucose was extremely high, and weight dropped down to 119 pounds from about 190, among some other side effects. So the diabetic ketoacidosis nearly killed me. The doctor who diagnosed me said he was surprised that I hadn't lost consciousness at any point due to the elevated blood glucose.

Michael Shermer wrote that as space aliens entered the modern consciousness, aliens became more common in NDE's instead of religious figures. He wrote about his own experience of extreme physical stress and exhaustion where he perceived those around him as aliens. He says he could still recall his perceptions and his feelings from this experience as clearly as any of his other memories.

On a more personal note, my late mother-in-law had a stroke in her mid sixties. It was serious enough that she was in the hospital for an extended period of time. While there, she experienced a number of hallucinations. One in particular seemed to stick with her through her recovery. She had experienced babies in the wall of her hospital room and had seen their faces and heard them. It became a bit of a joke after she came home because her experience seemed very real to her even after she stopped having hallucinations.

I heard an audio hallucination (or maybe it was just my brain waves going to shit) then absolutely nothing until I woke up on the floor in the dark, wondering what the fuck happened, and how I ended up there.

Been there more than a few times, saw nothing until after I woke up/ was revived, maybe it could have been because my eyes were closed.

Yes I have

These are the problems of our upbringing ......we need to give them a bit of our personality through different situations , so they will be able to get an idea of what we are. Then they won't expect such things from us. Dad will realize and accommodate faster than moms everywhere !

Baby Level 1 Apr 4, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:479875
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.