Agnostic.com

23 4

Have you ever: ate a whole box of cookies & didn't share?

Your secret indulgence!

atheist 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who hasn't?

Always..cause I live alone..and that's just one of the single life advantages!

Yes I have 🙂

Does it count if I buy a box to share and one to eat myself. Samoas are just that good.

Yes and enjoyed every minute. Food is to be eaten and enjoyed with no judgment, guilt or regrets. We don't need more shit to obsess over and lead to eating disorders.

Cookies? No. Twinkies, cinnamon rolls, and donuts -- absolutely.

Yes, but my excuse was 'I was working,' so it's alright. I think. If not, it should be. Oh no, I'm a glutton. David Fichner is going to put me in a movie. They were made with real girl scouts. Ah, Wednesday Adams, there's a character that should get her own movie.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 2, 2018

Every time I get a box of Thin Mints. Mine....all mine!

YES

@atheist You would be positive by seeing my weight.

No...that would be gluttony and very selfish...are you guilty of being a cookie monster?

Nope. I bake cookies and then give them away so I WON'T eat um!

So my secret indulgence is cooking. Since I live alone, it is imperative that I get the goods out of my house and into someone else. 🙂

Many times but I normally have another pack.

sharing is caring

Yes definitely, but lucky for me I was alone.....

Girl scout cookies, hell yes. I did it in about 10 minutes, too.

Of course.

Not cookies, but I will get mean when it comes to my chocolate turtles.

@atheist It wouldn't be that easy.

Damn right I have, I called dibs on them so they're mine!!

My brother in law is coming for an overnight visit. He grazes all day and has hands like shovels when he reaches into a candy bowl. My wife just got me 3 boxes of Archway oatmeal. I will hide a box in my bedroom before he comes. I also plan on taking all the good candy (candy that I like) out of the bowl and leaving the undesireable stuff. He he he.

Yes. It took 2 weeks.

@atheist Yuck. I'm slow at eating sweets. I want them to last a while. This year I skipped the Peeps I love. Mmm... I don't want cavities.

@atheist Can you see the news feed? I can't.

@atheist It's back up now. I couldn't see the newer posts at all on my phone or computer.

Probably, as a kid.

Dulce le leche oreos are the work of the devil and I'm glad they don't make them but once in a blue moon, or ever, now. Haven't seen them in years whew.

@atheist they were. I've never foundered myself on cookies before those and hope to never see them again wonderful as they were LOL . Nabisco is DAF for not keeping them on the shelf. You know they're good when I'm hiding them from everyone.

@atheist Thankfully for watching calories I'm hopelessly challenged with baking.(I am STILL trying to bake cookies for that neighbor! LMAO) I'm not kidding I can fuck up a box cake. LOL (they just don't taste right to me)
If you bake them yourself I want a full report on how they turned out 🙂

Erm lots!!! with a bar of dark chocolate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48152
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.