Agnostic.com

23 5

LINK Condom Snorting Challenge: Why You Should Not Inhale Condoms

Sometimes I think "the children are our future" and, then...... there's this......

Melbates 7 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow! I feel sensible.

Right?!

@Blindbird kinda baffled haha

Let Darwinism run it's course. These are clearly not the people that need to have kids.

???

Um, do you really have to ask that question? You should never inhale anything that isn't air.

Thank you! ?

WTF is wrong with people?!?

Lost!

What isn't?

New or used?

Stop that.

@godef l can't. I've tried.

It amazes me the sheer number of people who willingly stand in line to get their Darwin Award©.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Albert Einstein

Every generation has their stupid fads.
People swallowed live goldfish. Stuffed themselves into telephones booths.
Bought "Pet Rocks", snorted cocaine, and all sorts of stupid-ass things.
Now, it's eating Tide Pods and snorting condoms.
This too, shall pass.
Gotta thin the herd somehow. I fail to see how people removing themselves
through their own stupid behavior, is a bad thing.

When will they start eating ants? I was going to start one about drinking motor oil but then I was afraid they would do it. I know a man who claims his kindergardner is convinced the Tide pods are dope. The biggest fad in my day was smoking banana peels.

I had an idiot roommate try to set our dorm on fire using my toaster oven on banana peels. (Urban legend).

rrrriiiiiiigggghhhhhhhhhhtttt...

Oh come on... you're no fun at all.

My nephew and niece did the cinnamon challenge. It would not suprise me if they try this.

Those crazy kids. I prefer doing normal things, like eating tide pods

There is a simple life rule: If it's on YouTube, and it has the word "challenge" in it, you shouldn't do it.

I did not need your post to tell me it was a bad idea.

It's a friggin magic trick. If you ain't a magician , don't try it. Chew up an electric light bulb instead. In fact, be Green and chew up one of the energy efficien curly ones. Please. A Darwin award awaits !!!

Gawd, who came up with that one?

godef Level 7 Apr 1, 2018

this is really old...My friend Jeff used to do this in high school 34 years ago or so...as tricks go, it's not so bad...out of the dangerous things we used to do in alaska for shiggles, I would rate it a solid 0.5 on a scale of 0 to 10...we are just old and forget that being young is about being amused by things that seem like nonsense.

I posted that one on FB yesterday. People are dumb. Inhaling latex? Wtf?

Seriously. I saw an article about it last week but ignored it. Now it's being covered by every news outlet available. So, I was like, okay, this is serious.

@Melbates It was on a news post on FB.

@Sarahroo29 Yea, that's what I meant. Sorry.

@Melbates No worries. ?

Is there a penis in there? The answer to that qyuestion will determine the outcome.

On a stupidity level, it isn't quite up there with eating Tide pods.

But the article is standard "Rookie journalist needs to think of something to say to make a few quid" stuff, when their "Winter skincare do's and don'ts" article didn't find any buyers. They've come up with a premise (snorting condoms up your nose is stupid) that most would agree with. Now they have to try to pad it out into a bunch of verbosity as to why it's actually dangerous.

What I came away from it with is that deliberately inhaling a condom (while holding onto it) is a lot less risky than accidentally inhaling or swallowing one during oral sex. I wonder what the CDC would make of that.

Still, deliberately inhaling one is an unnecessarily risky thing to do (you could say the same about going freeclimbing or riding a motorcycle) but the idea that a well lubricated piece of latex that manages to fit through an aperture through suction alone, isn't going to come back out again? Ridiculous.

Anyway, the author gets to put food on their table, so it isn't all bad.

I never considered this before, but......

Gee if they want that experience just go get charcoaled in the ER.

I've been with far too many patients undergoing the old tube up the nose and down the throat. Ugh.

I've been that patient multiple times.

@Melbates So you really get why this is just terrible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.