Agnostic.com

3 4

Why does no one hang out in the park anymore,its so cool there.?

StevenLuther 2 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The government has closed the parks in my area due to corona. It’s frustrating because we SHOULD be able to enjoy parks in a responsibly socially distant way, but... some wont. So, we ALL lose the privilege.

Thankfully, my home it set on a very park-like lot, so I am fine sheltering very much in place.

Zster Level 8 Apr 18, 2020

It's so beautiful there!

Unfortunately nearly all rules are written to manage the most stupid. We should be able to go to parks and we should be able to do 60 mph on 40mph roads when they're deserted. We could write the rules to say only do this if you're smart enough to be careful, but, the stupid don't know that they're stupid (even on here sometimes). So we're stuck with always having to account for the idiots. πŸ™„

I live in a park-like setting so I am good. This is what I see looking from the back of my house.

I still go to the park.. It's actually deserted

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:486252
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.