Agnostic.com

50 11

What's the best pickup line you've heard?

"Baby, are you my appendix? Because you're giving me a funny feeling in my gut and I think I'd like to take you out."

Mea 7 Apr 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

50 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In college it was "would you like to go get high?....."

I miss my ex-husband a lot. But my aim's improving.

Ouch, I like you.

that's a 3 point shot! -- well done.

First time we met she stuck her finger in my face and said "you're taking me out to dinner tonight and my names Diane"
I eventually married her.

"These are my real teeth" is a hit when I troll the retirement home.

Hahaha! Nice.

Hahahaha

"Can I ask you a question?

"Have you ever woken up in the morning, rolled over, looked at the man lying in bed beside you, and thought, 'Oh HELL! What the HECK did I do THAT for?'

"No? Fancy a new experience?"

I asked a young lady "Can you tell me the time, please?" She said, "Nine-thirty." I said, "Thank you. Beautiful women usually don't give me the time of day." She smiled. We chatted a little and she gave me her number. We ended up dating a little.

cute and clever 🙂

From an Irishman on St. Patrick's Day: "Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like a little?"

Ha! Reminds me of my cousin Harley. He used to use the line "Ever ridden a Harley? Would you like to? ??

Gee, I seem to have misplaced my number...
May I have yours?

"Girl you must be a siren because I'm compelled to let you drag me down and devour me"

@Shelton better than the alternative "hey girl are you a siren because you're making my ears bleed and I just want you to stop"

@Shelton I'll show you some of my favorites

How much does a Polar Bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice!

Never used it, but it cracks me up.

MrHIT Level 5 Apr 2, 2018

You look interesting and I'd like to chat for awhile and get to know you.

Works on me every time.

"Hi my name is Doctor -insert name here-." Works every time

I don't think there are any good pick up lines. Just lame ones.

you are only limited by your lack of imagination and fear of appearing stupid <3

It is capitalism that chains you down

Hey baby, you into god?

Football sucks

Hi

How about that income inequality?

I’m just making these up as I go. It’s probably obvious at this point that I’m not a lady’s man lmao

I met an ex through a personals ad from a newspaper. His first words on the phone got me: "I work hard and I play hard." Lasted 10 years.

Not one I have heard or used, but certainly one I have giggled about:

"I know what I want to say to you. It's on the tip of my tongue. Maybe if you let me stick in your ear you'll be able to hear it."

That stripper pole really brings out the color in your eyes.

Give me your number and we can talk about blank tape later... how I picked up my ex wife when I worked in a record store.

Like your style dude.

"'Ello darlin' - got any whelks?"

Certainly original, but nevertheless unsuccessful.

Jnei Level 8 Apr 2, 2018

Betcha I can do things with you she won't!

Sitting in a crouded restaurant (no seats available) a beautiful girl walked by. I said to her that "you can sit here", let me make room. As I wiped my face with my hands.

Gross.

@TerriCity Not at all gross

Or if you want to go patriotic: "On a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?"

"Hi my name is Simon what's yours " as long as I smile it works every time ....

It get weird when I finally tell them my real name is Ryan, though.

@ReBrew2115 add gosling maybe you'll get better results ...lol

@SimonMorgan1 HHAHAHAA!! Challenge accepted!!

Mine of course, " You look like a girl that doesn't like one liners." Actually I never relied on that bullcrap. I simply showed interest in the person I was talking to...primitive but honest and effective.

How do you like your eggs?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.