Agnostic.com

5 5

[aol.com]

Trump tweets are terrifying! He's ordered the US Navy to destroy Iranian gunboats if approached. WTF!!! Trying to distract or start a war with Iran so he can cancel November election?? Agree/Disagree??

sassygirl3869 9 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The US Navy already had that permission. They have always had the right to protect the crew and ship from attack.

He is getting desperate. The economy was the only thing he had, and that is in the tank. Canceling issuing Green Cars and legal immigration is his next Trump Card. War with a little country like Iran might make him look like he can get a hard-on to his base. And if they fight back, well he thrives at creating chaos.

Ok you know me. I loathe trump. He is a poor excuse for humanity. Pathetic. The Iranians have been harassing the us since the Shah was overthrown. For me, I will never forget them holding our embassy people hostage. I know we were not good citizens with Iran, but that was an open act of war. Just for me personally, we should show zero tolerance for Iran.

The hostage situation could have been resolved much sooner if the Republicans and Reagan campaign hadn’t made a deal to hold them until after the elections and Reagan’s win. And no one was killed if I remember.

@Barnie2years I'm holding a grudge. I'm not a fan of Iran. But then, I am not a big fan of the usa lately.

Forty years ago? Do you have any kids in the military? Want them to die? Do you want to punish the people who weren't even born yet? And how about the Shah? What did we do to deserve it? Plenty.

If in doubt role out the xenophobia and the (very) Big guns.

He needs a war to scare people

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 22, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:487794
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.