Agnostic.com

28 26

Every girl needs some dog in her life, introducing Ace my new love interest.
💋

Novelty 8 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a handsome pup! Congrats on your new ❤️ love!!

Ace is so adorable! I'm so glad you found each other - I see lots of love, fun, and cuddling in your future.

Looks like a Samoyed to me. Best breed on the planet. I've had Samoyeds non-stop for 35-years. Always senior rescues. When one passes, I find another within weeks and drive as far as 1000-miles to rescue it. Most important thing... keep that pup cool and brush daily. Throw away any black clothing you have... you can never wear them again. Mine sleep on the bed, couch, or wherever they want and get healthy snacks constantly... just fruits and veggies. A 7-week old in a shelter? Strange.

They are beauties. Not common around here. I don't recall seeing one before. But we were a rottweiler family 😉

Ace is the aces ❤️ Puppy love is in the air 🐶 😍

Koodoos to you for adopting a rescue dog. Our latest rescue is a seven year old maltese that was abused. He had a bad attitude bitting habit I believe due to his past environment. It has taken a year and a half of loving and forgiveness but he is now a sweet, loving and happy lap dog.

Prepare to have everything you own covered in white fur!

Puppy breath!

Congrats he is a gorgeous piece of fluff and looks quite intelligent.

Congrats to both of you! Here's to many long years together <insert mp3 of cheering here>!

On a more somber note, do I see an ashtray on the table there? Your still not smoking, right?

1of5 Level 8 Apr 28, 2020

@Novelty glad to hear it and Sagan is my go to excuse too. I switched (mainly) to dry herb vaping, the jar is my new "ashtray". When it's full I'll run it through a low tech extraction proccess and see if I can make a decent oil from it.

So what's in the box, since were going through your room? 🙂

Every puppy deserves a kitten. When a dog and a Cat grow up together, they become inseparable friends - and companions in mischief!

@Novelty, I have cats everyplace outside. Most are feral but come close to feed. I ran out of food for a week and nobody else feeds them! They lost several pounds during that week 😟

Sweet. No doubt minds better than most humans.

Make sure to feed it a good quality, premium pet food. It matters. There are many good brands, though I am most familiar with Science Diet.

Very cute.. Enjoy 😍

soooo cute!!!

Puppy time outside 6 times per day and he won't pee inside.....good habits start early

Ace is Lucky .

GEGR Level 7 Apr 28, 2020

Too cute!!!

Nah. I don't want any pets. I love my freedom.

What a sweetie!

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 29, 2020

Awesome dog congrats

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 28, 2020

Cute puppy, and lucky too. He looks very smart and alert. I'm glad you found a nice partner/companion.

I grew up with 2 Dobermans and a Great Dane. Absolutely love dogs. They're the best, and agree their dedication can be totally unconditional when given a happy home. It's amazing how his personality seems to be coming through even at 7 weeks! What breed is he?

Hmm...he looks like he might have a bit (or a lot....) of American Eskimo. If so, that personality might get even bigger and quick. That breed is pretty smart and a ton of fun.

@novelty , rescue my breed of choice!

Have some serious fun in the dog pound....

I had to have laughed, first reading that you had wanted a dawg in your life. . . I perked right up with the self-esteem presumed thinking, "I could most certainly be THAT!", then I opened your photo of the new pooch, and instantly realized that even in my very best moments, I could NEVER even begin to pretend to compete with THAT. I'd make for a great dawg walker, poop scooper upper, and on occasion, my own 4 dawgs would give yours one hell of a run for the money, particularly if yours enjoys water. . . Jus sayin.

Cute ! Happiness to you both !

As for me, I'll take cats ...

Awesome!!!! Watch my new video series featuring Milky.

Yes, everyone needs to experience the unconditional love that only a dog can give. He's gorgeous and he looks so cuddly. Does he sleep on your bed yet? My rottie sleeps on mine and I wonder why I sometimes feel there is not enough room😄

@Novelty I always put mine out when I eat but I often put a bit of chicken or roast on his plate with his other food just for variety. The only things they really shouldn't eat are chocolate or onions

There's plenty of room on the bed if you don't insist on using it also!

@Petter 😄😄😄😄😄. Fuck you Petter, it's my bed 😄😄

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490027
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.