Agnostic.com

4 5

My 1st pygmy rattler of the year. I feel lucky I saw him before I climbed up the stepping stones to my gate. They don't kill you but they make you awfully sick. I need to find some way to sharpen my floor scraper because I like to never got his head off. I'm sorry if it bothers some people who don't want to kill anything but I don't want to get bit or have any one else that's visiting me get bit.

Lorajay 9 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow...was this really necessary? What on earth would possess you to post a picture like this on an agnostic site? What is the point? You like to shock people? Make you feel important and godlike? Blocking you so I never have to see this crap again.

Good work keep safe. A hemp rope around it keeps them away they won't go over them or so I've been told

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 30, 2020

Huge difference between killing, say a duck, and a rattler. Sure injecting poison into other creatures is part of thier nature and It's what they do, but not getting poison injected into you happens to be in your nature, too.

Sharpen that baby up for the next one.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 30, 2020

Feel free, I have no problem with people killing snakes, I loathe the scaled horrors

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.